This web site is owned and operated by Archimedia(Vic) Pty Ltd, ARCHImedia, under the domain name http://www.archimedia.com.au
ARCHImedia owns the intellectual and all other properties contained in this web site.
Terms and Conditions of the use of this web site are outlined below.
If you choose to use the information and advice in this web site, you do so with the acknowledgement of, and agreement to, these terms and conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The information provided in this web site is considered to be accurate at the time of writing. However, things change and while we attempt to keep up with
those changes, it is not always possible to be right on the mark. Laws and regulations change and vary from State to State within Australia and from Country to
Country. When looking at this site, you must be mindful that the principles applied here may be a breach of law or regulation in another jurisdiction.
- The information in this web site should therefore be read with this in mind and with the caution that before you rely on the information herein, you should
check with a more current authority or source and one which is local to your jurisdiction.
- Where possible, in Victoria, Australia, we have provided you with links to sites where the most current information may reside. These include government
and regulatory authorities, trade associations and professional associations. You should check with those authorities before acting.
- Each situation is different from another and the information in this site is provided as a general guide and may not be specific to your issue. Whilst it
may seem obvious to some, others do not always realize this and those people are strongly recommended to seek current and expert advise that is specific to
their issues before committing to a particular course of action.
- We refute all liability to the full extent of the law to any person or organization who suffers any loss or damage as a result of accessing this web site.
This includes but is not limited to the transmission of any virus that may attach itself to any link with our web site or to the web site host. It is your
responsibility to ensure that you are running the most current form of virus scanning software and install a firewall to prevent any virus from contaminating
- Our installation has a firewall and all data transmitted over the web is checked by outgoing message virus scanning software. However, as you are no doubt
aware, viruses are being designed and released on a regular basis and are not able to be isolated until they are detected somewhere on the world wide web.
Archimedia cannot and will not be held responsible for any virus that is released onto the world wide web and not detected or isolated by the installed software
or the firewall.
- Where, by law, liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by ARCHImedia in relation to the use of this web site or its content is limited as
provided under the Victorian Trades Practices Act 1973.
- ARCHImeida will not, under any circumstances, accept liability for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business
or profit that may arise out of the use of or accessing of this web site.
- If, under the law, there exists an implied warrantee, the remedy for that warrantee will be at our option and discretion and will be limited to the
re-supply of information.